Prestan - Child mannequin (Training) [Bag of 4]
Shipping fees calculated at the payment stage.
A realistic and efficient mannequin preferred by instructors and candidates. When candidates perform CPR compressions on a Prestan Professional Child Manikin, not only will they see when they have reached and maintain minimum speed, they will also know when they are exceeding speed.
- Much easier and faster to transport and install at training sites
- Easily inserted face shield / lung bag provides visual chest elevation to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training
- The face shield is secure so that it won't slip and there is no need for adhesive
- Patented Face / Head Tilt simulates how an actual victim's head would move if they needed CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airways
- The unique click mechanism provides audible confirmation when the correct compression depth is reached, guiding towards the appropriate force when administering CPR compressions.
- Located in the shoulder is the CPR rate monitor which provides instant visual feedback on compression ratios - students know they are at the correct compression ratio when two green lights illuminate
- Prestan mannequins are not made with natural rubber latex
- Batteries not included.
Note: Prestan adult mannequins will now have open nose holes. This will simulate a realistic pinch of the nose with an overall look of the mannequin. The air BORN will circulate NOT through the holes of the nose into the lung pockets.
PRESTAN CODE: PP-CM-100M-MS
DIMENSIONS: 14 "x 7" x 23 "
WEIGHT: 6.5 lbs.